Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

PGXL will not transmit on 40M

Options
I was using my new PGXL at low power 250 ~ 300W for FT8 running from 120V AC. was using on 15/20/40 with no problems then noticed no movement on the power meter trying to make a contact on 40. stopped the transmission and tested by hitting the TUNE and saw the same. Changed bands to 20 and was find checked 15 and was fine. SWR for 40 Meters was 1.5 ~1.6 depending on wind ****. 15 is 1.15 and 20 is 1.7~ 1.8. So all were should have been ok for TX. I have done a reset, changed to port B and updated settings and no matter what same result. Any ideas what else to try? only started using it yesterday.

Best Answer

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

I created a support ticket for this, but replies may be delayed as our support team is suffering from Covid issues. Sorry.

Answers

• Bill AB7AA
    Bill AB7AA Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I would fill out a support ticket. It shouldn't do anything like this.

Bill AB7AA

• Bill NE1B
    Bill NE1B Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Look at your DAX window. Is the TX button blue and Streaming when on 40m.? If not, click on it and cycle thru until it turns blue.

Bill, NE1B

This discussion has been closed.