Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

My 2 month old 6400M Loses Audio

Options

My 2 month old 6400M loses audio when I select 12M on the band selection buttons.

No PC connected to radio, connected to my network, running V3.2.39

When selecting 12M, I get a message on screen that Ant may no be changed when Transmitting. And Audio stops. 

I also notice that the Rec Ant is on 2 and the Xmit Ant is on 1, when I had set it to Ant 2.

If I press 12M again the audio will generally come back.

Answers

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

Craig

That does sound unusual. Can you take a picture of your screen and add it to this dialogue?

It could be that your AGC-T settings are set to Zero.

Is there some other application that could be sending a transmit command to the radio?

The other option is that you may want to do a radio reset after you backup your profiles.

• Craig Kolk
    Craig Kolk Member ✭✭
    Options

Problem solved with a reset. Thank you

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.