SmartSDR v3.3.33 and the SmartSDR v3.3.33 Release Notes | SmartSDR v2.8.1 and the SmartSDR v2.8.1 Release Notes
SmartSDR v1.12.1 and the SmartSDR v1.12.1 Release Notes
Power Genius XL Utility v3.7.28 and the Power Genius XL Release Notes v3.7.28
Tuner Genius XL Utility v1.1.16 and the Tuner Genius XL Release Notes v1.1.16
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.
Antenna Genius IP56 Housing
I wrote an email to 401A last evening. And I received a response from them this morning. Antenna Genius 8x1 is powered by DC 12-15V
Its housing is made of stainless steel, but it is not waterproof.
We recommend IP56 housing for it.
My questions are as follows.
- Has anyone mounted the unit at or on their tower and how did you do this?
- What IP56 Housing device did you use so that you can get the coax cables to attach to the unit?
- How did you wire and connect the power supply to the unit? Any suggestions would be very much appreciated. Mark Griffin, KB3Z
Leave a Comment
- 19.5K All Categories
- 169 Community Topics
- 2K New Ideas
- 345 The Flea Market
- 6.5K Software
- 5.6K SmartSDR for Windows
- 99 SmartSDR for Maestro and M models
- 257 SmartSDR for Mac
- 204 SmartSDR for iOS
- 194 SmartSDR CAT
- 131 DAX
- 327 SmartSDR API
- 8.1K Radios and Accessories
- 6.6K FLEX-6000 Signature Series
- 659 Maestro
- 34 FlexControl
- 799 FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios
- 531 Genius Products
- 305 Power Genius XL Amplifier
- 191 Tuner Genius XL
- 35 Antenna Genius
- 154 Shack Infrastructure
- 102 Networking
- 266 Remote Operation (SmartLink)
- 104 Contesting
- 403 Peripherals & Station Integration
- 100 Amateur Radio Interests
- 672 Third-Party Software