Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Window Issues

Options
When using SmartSDR 3.2.39 I have a couple of window issues that I cannot seem to resolve. When I click on the Settings tab and select "Spots" a small (less than 1/4 " wide X 2" tall) appears in the upper left hand corner of the monitor. I cannot move it nor can I resize it. In addition, it contains no visable data. Another related "Settings" issue is this. When I click on the 'Network" entry, no window opens. Nothing happens. I have blown away and reloaded the software using "Compatibility mode" and regular installation mode to no avail. I cannot get these windows to display. On a side not, 3.2.39 runs just fine on my laptop. I have to believe it is a failure to render a window when called on this machine. Has anyone seen this.

Answers

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

I have opened a support ticket for you.

• Joseph H Wilkowski III
    Options
    I'm sorry, I am a bit remiss. Thank you Mark for your assistance. The problem has been solved.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.