Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Denkovi USB board wont recognize 30M

I have a Denkovi 8 relay USB board. Set up as a bit cable to drive some remote antenna switching. For some reason, I cannot get the board to switch on for 30M. Any relay I choose in set-up that I ask to enable when 30M is selected there is no action on the Denkovi board. Any other band choice, all relays behave normally. Any suggestions? Running V2.7.5 on a 6700

Answers

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

I just tested it on 3.2.39 and I could not get it to fail.

What is your source and trigger set to?

Mike

• John - K1OR
    John - K1OR Member ✭✭

Hi Mike. TX Slice and Band like all the others. I can move them all around and its all good except for 30. And I have a second Denovi identical to the first and it behaves the same way.

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    edited October 2021

Thanks for the screen shot. Very helpful.

I don't have a machine running V2, so I can't test it on V2 to see. However, when I setup my board the exact same way you have it, both 2 and 4 engaged when the TX Slice was on 30M.

If you watch the Log file for the BIT cable, do you see a command being sent?

Click on your BIT cable in the USB Cable window and then click on "Log".

If you see no command being sent, then the rule wasn't satisfied. See what happens if you set it to a frequency range.

• John - K1OR
    John - K1OR Member ✭✭

This is walking up and down the bands 10-80 then 80-10. I presume 0x00 is not a valid message

Changing to frequency range gives the same result

• John - K1OR
    John - K1OR Member ✭✭

Removing the cable then starting over with the setting was no help

• Mike-VA3MW

John

I am going to open a support ticket for you on this. They might suggest doing a radio reset, so if that is the case, make sure you backup your profiles and take a few screen shots.

The data you have collected so far really helps. You may have to add it to the support ticket. (totally different system).

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.