Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Powered Speakers that use USB Port for Power

GA Flexradio Users,

There are many Powered Speakers out on the market that are powered by USB Cable.

I know that the 6400M has 2 USB ports on the back. So my question is this, If I purchase a set of powered speakers powered by USB cable. And plug them into the back of my 6400M, would that work?

Thanks!

Mark Griffin, KB3Z

Best Answer

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓

As Neil and Bret mentioned, the USB ports are device control and have limited power.

Answers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.