Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Node Red and Remoterig/microbit equipment

I have built my remote using Remoterig equipment. Their webswitch 1216h, Expert PA controler RC 1216h and now I'm about to implement their rotorcontroler card 1216.

Next step for me would be to use Node Red to replace remoterig webpage GUI.

Anyone done anything with Node Red and remoterig - microbit? I really do hope I might be able to use Node Red, but haven't read about anyone doing it.

Tnx in advance for any thoughts and comments.

Johan

Tagged:

Answers

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

This would be a good addition to the NR flows. You may also want to ask on the groups.io list since there is about 1000 people there working on NR.

https://groups.io/g/nodered-hamradio

Or, you might want to ask the MicroBit guys and see if they will share anything. Wireshark would work too. I've used that before trying to solve an issue with the RRC.

• Johan SE3X
    Johan SE3X Member ✭✭✭

Thanx Mike

Good advise. I'm a member of the groups.io list, I'll post the question there to.

Should have started this project already. But there are no pi computers to buy over here. All sold out and might be able to buy one erliest in in a month or two.

Take care and 73!

Johan

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.