Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex6500 + 70 cm Transverter

Options

Dear OMs,

My station was off for 2 years. I used it for 70 cm EME in the past without any issue. Now I try to reactivate it. It shows a behaviour that didn't exist before.

I have a Flex6500 with SDR v3.2.39. I use a transverter (432 / 28 MHz) connected the RX A for receive and XVTR for transmit. It used to work very well.

RX A and 70 cm receive is working fine.

I'm not able to get a transmit signal out of XVTR anymore. I checked it with a spectrum analyser. No tune, no CW or SSB signal is comming out of it.

The transverter (stand alone) Tx is ok too - checked it with a 28 MHz 0 dBm signal from a generator.

My questions: Did something change in the Smart SDR Software or is it my configuration of the rig . . . ?

Thank you in advance !

73 Wolf - DF7KB

Answers

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

Hi Wolf

There has not been any change in SmartSDR in the transverter area.

You may have a hardware issue, since you measured the RF out of the XVTR port and there is no RF out.

Mike

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

I converted this to a support ticket.

This discussion has been closed.