Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

6600M Purchase Turnaround Time

Options
What's the wait time after pulling the trigger & purchasing a 6600M?

Best Answer

Answers

• w1smc
    w1smc Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks Mike, I appreciate the quick response .... 73, de W1SMC
  • Steve Ellington
    Options
    I ordered a 6600 on July 15, 2021. It was then shipped the same day and arrived via UPS on July 21. I figure Fedex would have taken 2 days less but I'm still pleased with the fast service. BTW: The order page said it would take up to 2 weeks to ship. I don't think I'll complain that it was shipped the same day! It all depends upon what they have in stock. A phone call would probably give you the answer.
  • w1smc
    w1smc Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks Steve
  • AG4Q
    AG4Q Member ✭✭
    Options
    I ordered a 6600 and saw the note on the product page that 6600's ship within 1 week as pointed out above. However in my order history page i see the following:

"Please note: With our recent change in contract manufacturer and bringing final assembly and testing in-house, we are experiencing longer delivery delays than previously anticipated. We expect order fulfillment for radios may take up to 10 weeks from the order date. Maestros are expected to begin shipping in late 3Q 2021."

I certainly hope the lead time is not 10 weeks.
  • w1smc
    w1smc Member ✭✭
    Options
    I ordered my 6600M on 09/02/21 ... it will be delivered 09/09/21 ..... 1 week from purchase ..... I'll keep y'all posted when it gets here .....
  • w1smc
    w1smc Member ✭✭
    Options
    Update: Just checked tracking and my 6600M is out-for-delivery ......

A day ahead of schedule ......
  • AG4Q
    AG4Q Member ✭✭
    Options
    I ordered mine 1-day later on 09/03/21, so hopefully mine will ship soon.
  • KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Options

@w1smc Did your 6600 arrive today?

• w1smc
    w1smc Member ✭✭
    Options

Yes it did Len ... Going thru the learning curve now .....

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Options

Excellent! Yes, there is a lot to learn, but it is very manageable if you take it one step at a time. I got to the point with mine that I now view my legacy radios compared to my Flex 6400 the same way that I viewed my Xtal controlled novice rig compared to a transceiver with dual VFOs!

• Mike Steventon
    Mike Steventon Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Congrats and enjoy your radio. So much to learn, so much pleasure to come!

73 de Mike

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.