Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

(Very) minor issue with logging in Mac SSDR

I was wondering if anybody noticed the same issue I have found. When using SSDR for FT-8 and using the filter settings to ignore stations worked, I found that that feature does not seem to work correctly when logging a maritime mobile station. I have noticed this on at least three occasions. It's just /MM stations.

As an example, I worked UW5EJX/MM. It logged the contact and then still shows him sending CQ in green for hours aftward. It's happened on at least three occasions.

It's no big deal really but maybe something to think about in a future update.

Jeff

KG9LD

Comments

• aa9js
    aa9js Member ✭✭
    I worked a Russian/MM station the other night using the latest version of SmartSDR and the next time the call came around it was greyed out. I have seen a couple of bugs though when another station answers my CQ sometimes the app will ignore the call completely.

Gary AA9JS
  • Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

You may wish to email the support email address for SmartSDR for MAC and bring it to his attention.

He does not monitor this forum. When you get a response, please share it with all of us.