Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Antenna Genius running version 3.1.4 continuous issue.....

I have a 40-10m Log and I have a 40m Mono bander

Why do I always have to Go into Configure Device

Then Click Save and Reboot (No Changes) to get access to my 40m Mono bander

It is always defaulting to the Log Periodic

and not showing the 40m Monobander as a choice ????

And yes I am using version 3.1.4 firmware AND I am using Two different 6600 rigs

One connected to port A the other connected to port B

Instead of just one Transceiver

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Steve KG5VK

Best Answers

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓

Hi Steve

It is supposed to go to your last selected antenna. I would recommend sending an email to support@403a.com. They will get back to you.

Make sure you include these screen shots and the FlexRadio setup screen shot since you are using 2 different radios.

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓

I was, but it is too risky as Alabama's vaccination rate is pretty low.

In order to come home to Canada, I have to have a PCR test to cross the border back into Canada and if I fail that, I can't get over the border. That would not go well.

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Answer ✓

Steve, look at the picture in your first post. For the second antenna you have the name of the antenna on the right instead of just the bands it is enabled for. Should be just 40m. Something is not right.

Try clearing all selections and save & exit the utility then go back in and choose 40 meters. Also any port that is active (has an antenna) should not be set to none in addition to the bands.

Dave wo2x

• Steven Lott Smith
    Steven Lott Smith Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓

Dave

Thanks I will try that modification

I bet you are right and that will fix it

A second set of eyes always helps 😎

Steve KG5VK

• Mike-VA3MW
    Answer ✓

@Steven Lott Smith

I won't be going, as it is just a bid too Covid risky since the Alabama vaccination rate is really low and if I should contract it, I won't be able come back to Canada.

I just made that decision about 2 weeks ago.

Answers

• Mike

Thanks for the fast reply

By the way are you going to Huntsville, Alabama's Ham Fest

If so see you there!

Steve

KG5VK

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.