Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SmartSDR CAT v2.7.6.3372 Unhandled Error Message

Options

I keep getting multiple,stacked, unhandled error messages since upgrading to SmartSDR v2.7.6.3372

See Windows 10 message below.

I am running the Flex 6600M from the front panel and not using the PC GUI.

Running v2.7.6.3372 on the radio and front panel with Windows 10 OS build 19042.1110

I need to restart CAT to clear the problem.

Geoff - W8GNM

Comments

• VE7ATJ_Don
    VE7ATJ_Don Member ✭✭✭
    Options

This sounds very similar to problems with earlier versions when there was a CAT port interference problem. If I remember correctly, the best solution was to completely uninstall SSDR, including VSP (if that's still a thing -- sorry, I'm not able to update to the latest version just yet), then restart the PC (to make sure the registry is cleaned up, etc.) then do a fresh re-install of SSDR including VSP, when requested.

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

Please open a support ticket before you run down the un-install/re-install path.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.