Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Another Satisfied Customer

Options
VA3AE
VA3AE Member ✭✭

I just wanted to post a public thank you to Tim for quickly and efficiently helping me get my Flex-6500 back on the air.

I had the dreaded SD card failure and Tim quickly arranged for a replacement to be sent over the border and at no charge to me, even though my '6500 is five years old.

At my first job as a young electronics tech, our boss repeated this mantra in every meeting:

"The Sales team brings them to us the first time but it is the excellent service that keeps our customers coming back".

Tim and his team don't just "talk the talk - they walk the walk" about what is needed to be successful and to keep their customers happy.

Thanks for another positive experience with Flexradio.

73 de Dave, ve3bow/va3ae

Comments

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Options

Flex service is excellent! Some of the most helpful people I have met.

I too came up through the service ranks. In my case Motorola. Through my career at Motorola every step of the way the goal was to strive for Six Sigma quality, both in product and services.

Dave wo2x

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

Thanks Dave

I passed on your comments. Thanks for taking the time to let us know.

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    Options

@VA3AE Dave, thank you for the kind words. 73

• Mike Steventon
    Mike Steventon Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Likewise, I will reinforce the above remarks. I recently had some superb help from Tim Ellison, who in the end directed a replacement 6600M for me. The problem was addressed promptly and with great courtesy.

FlexRadio.. you are the best!!!

• Mr Radio
    Mr Radio Member ✭✭
    Options

Always receive a great assistance from OM Timothy.

Tom

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.