Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

PGXL firmware failure

I was just starting this afternoon's CWT session and the PGXL complained saying that it failed the firmware test. The problem went away when I turned the power off and on again. Has anyone else seen this problem or know what would cause it? I could not get the problem to stop by trying to toggle between standby and operate with the PGXL utility program. Is there any other way to force a reboot of the PGXL short of toggling the power? This is particularly inconvenient for remote operation. Do I have to build a remote controlled 240v 20A relay to toggle the power? If so, can anyone recommend a commercially available internet controlled switch for 240v?

73, Les VE3NNT

Comments

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

I converted this to a support ticket.

This discussion has been closed.