Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

6600M and Maestro updates?

When can I expect to see the new software for my 6600M and Maestro?

Best Answer

• Eric-KE5DTO
    Eric-KE5DTO Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited June 2021 Answer ✓

SmartSDR v3.2.39, which addresses the SmartLink issue for Maestro and M model radios, is available as of this morning (2021-06-03).

Answers

• RFord
    RFord Member ✭✭✭

Mike-VA3MWAdministrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderatoradmin

May 28

A quick update.

We have released our current build to our Alpha team for real world testing which is a big milestone. 

73 all

Hope this helps...

Ronald

• Lu Romero
    Lu Romero Member ✭✭

Any news regarding 6xxxM/Maestro software update to rectify the TLS issue? Can we count on a working release before Field Day?

Thanks in advance for any update

Lu - W4LT

• Holger Hannemann
    Holger Hannemann Member ✭✭

Hi FLEX-Team

We've our national conference (NZART like your ARRL) in New Zealand this weekend. As part of the technical program I'll give a presentation about the ZM4T contest station. That also covers remote operation and a demo was planned for it. We were relying on SmartLink so far and since we use FLEX-6600M we are still offline. Is this BETA TESTING mentioned for M-Models and is there a chance to get hand son to this version? I'd really like to show the remote access and operation. My time slot for the presentation is on Sunday (your Saturday) but I would need to have this working on my Friday night the latest. The conference goes Saturday/Sunday.

Thanks in advance

Holger, ZL3IO / ZM4T

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
  • Kent Hufford
    Kent Hufford Member ✭✭

Where is 3.2.39?

• Kent Hufford
    Kent Hufford Member ✭✭

Guess 24 hours?

• W0PC
    W0PC Member
    Glad the new release if finally ready for us. Only problem is that I'm still a week away from returning home to update the radio so that I can update my Maestro.
    73, Rick
  • KR5OG Paul K
    KR5OG Paul K Member ✭✭

I updated my 6600m today and guess what, PC cant connect to the radio.

Paul😫

• WX7Y
    WX7Y Member ✭✭✭✭

Shut down the radio and do a power supply power down after about 20 seconds bring it back on line and if that helps,

It may not have grabbed a IP from the router for both the Head (M) and the Radio back part that talks to SmartSDR.

They use 2 separate IP address's one for front panel and one for main radio.

• KR5OG Paul K
    KR5OG Paul K Member ✭✭

All is well now,

Dave WO2X gave me a hand this evening and he magically found the issue. I was bit by the windows 10 bug, one of the recent updates turned on the Windows Defender which blocked access to the 6600M.☺️

Dave has bailed me out a few times now. Thanks Dave.

Paul KR5OG

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator

You’re welcome Paul! Good to talk to you today. I’ll verify the 2x8 operation tomorrow.

Dave wo2x

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.