Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Assign DAX to dedicated slice?

Options
Rich M5RIC
Rich M5RIC Member ✭✭✭

Hi

I upgraded SmartSDR and as I didn't back-up my profiles I had to start from scratch and now can't get the DAX channels to stay fixed e.g. Slice A is always CH1 and Slice B is always CH2.

Am I imagining this is possible as I'm sure I never had to change them once I set-up a SO2R global profile that I use everytime.

Thanks

Rich

Tagged:

Comments

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

Rich,

You may want to setup a Global Profile.

You can view more in the SmartSDR v3 manual in section 18.3

18.3 GLOBAL PROFILES

Global profiles manage the state of panadapters and slice receivers and the layout of these components on the SmartSDR display. Panadapter settings saved in Global profiles include the number and location of panadapters on the SmartSDR display, frequency ranges, bandwidth and scaling and display parameters. Slice Receiver parameters include the frequency, mode, MIC profile, RX and TX filter settings, DAX channel, audio gain and many others. See section 19 for details.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.