Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

No radio found from LAN

Options

I have had winter break, without using Flex-6400 of mine. And now SmartSDR doesn't find radio.

Connection and cables to the switch should be OK. I am using "Advanced IP Scanner" and it find radio and radio's IP is on. Gives ping nicely too.

I have made white reset to the radio.

I am using professional Microsoft antivirus...

What I will try next ?

Comments

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

I have created a support ticket for you.

The support team will get back to you, but it might be a bit longer than normal.

In the mean time, please describe your LAN setup and what version of SmartSDR you are using.

To prove it isn't a firewall issue, turn off your Windows Defender firewall. If that solves the problem, then it may be that the NIC card on your computer got changed to PUBLIC from PRIVATE. Microsoft has a habit of doing this and if your firewall is turned on for PUBLIC networks, then it can result in the radio not being found.

• Teijo OH1TSM
    Teijo OH1TSM Member ✭✭
    edited April 2021
    Options

Thanks. I will.

73s

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.