Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.
SmartSDR v3.2.34 and the SmartSDR v3.2.34 Release Notes. | SmartSDR v2.7.3 and the SmartSDR v2.7.3 Release Notes.
SmartSDR v1.12.1 and the SmartSDR v1.12.1 Release Notes. | Power Genius XL Firmware v3.5.23. | Power Genius XL Utility v2.2.10.
Voice and Data operation
Is there a way to stay in USB but send data using FLDigi for example without switching back and forth between USB and DIGIU?
Optimum would be if the radio would see that the key line was coming from the digital program and make the appropriate switch.
Can it work this way and I have missed something?
Leave a Comment
- 16.4K All Categories
- 78 Community Topics
- 1.9K New Ideas
- 161 The Flea Market
- 5.6K Software
- 5K SmartSDR for Windows
- 49 SmartSDR for Maestro and M models
- 118 SmartSDR for Mac
- 153 SmartSDR for iOS
- 154 SmartSDR CAT
- 77 DAX
- 281 SmartSDR API
- 7.3K Radios and Accessories
- 5.9K FLEX-6000 Signature Series
- 579 Maestro
- 15 FlexControl
- 743 FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios
- 189 Power Genius Products
- 142 Power Genius XL Amplifier
- 16 Power Genius Utility
- 31 Tuner Genius
- 52 Shack Infrastructure
- 28 Networking
- 113 Remote Operation (SmartLink)
- 55 Contesting
- 163 Peripherals & Station Integration
- 65 Amateur Radio Interests
- 449 Third-Party Software