Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Slicemaster and CW Skimmer

Hi

Strange problem.

I am using slicemaster and it opens cw skimmer but it won't configure it and gives me the message: can't configure because callsign is missing in cw skimmer. But the call sign is there. What am I doing wrong?

c

Comments

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

@Cy Stanway

What programmed issued you the message?

Here is mine working just now with SliceMaster. Don't forget to assign a DAX IQ channel. Usually DAX IQ 1 to Slice A but that part is customizable.

• w1smc
    w1smc Member ✭✭

For some unknown reason ... after a while Skimmer just shuts off and Slice Master continues to run ... then, when I launch Skimmer via Slice Mater it starts then shuts itself down ... I have to reboot my desktop to resolve the issue ... but it will return after a while .... But at least Slice Master continues to run ...

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.