Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

6600M with 2M Transverter

Options

Asking $4,200 for as new condition 6600M, V2 along with a Transverter Store 2M transverter.

6600M will be shipped in its original packaging including the power cord and hand mic. Contact me for additional photos. If you have access to an iPhone we can attempt to set up a Facetime so you can see the rig.

Doug, W5WTX

Amarillo, TX

speer.douglas@gmail.com

Comments

• bbaker256
    bbaker256 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hey Jim - I'm interested & I have FaceTime. I will send you an email. Bill WA9L.
  • Jim
    Jim Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hello Bill,

Yes, FaceTime is ok and will look for you email.

Jim K4BSZ
  • Doug - W5WTX
    Doug - W5WTX Member ✭✭
    Options

I have not been checking for replies to my post. If you still have any interest in my 6600M let me know by email. speer.douglas@gmail.com. I am prepared to negotiate.

doug, W5WTX

• Doug - W5WTX
    Doug - W5WTX Member ✭✭
    Options

How do I edit or delete my Flea Market Post? Probably obvious but I'm not seeing it.

doug, W5WTX

• Neil D Friedman N3DF
    Neil D Friedman N3DF Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021
    Options

Edit within one hour of posting by tapping on the 3 horizontal dots in the upper right of the message.

• Doug - W5WTX
    Doug - W5WTX Member ✭✭
    Options

Neil,

I need to delete or edit my For Sale posting which has been up for a while. I have my 6600M overpriced and want to lower a bit. There must be some way to delete or edit. I would not think adding a new posting and leaving the old up is the right way to go. But that looks to be the only option I see.

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

Doug, just let me know what you want it to say and I can edit it for you.