Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

N3FJP Voice Keyer

Options

Anyone get the N3FJP voice keyer working with their 6400? I chose a new CAT (CAT 17) but it won't key the radio. Can't be that hard but I haven't been able to figure it out.

Comments

• J.C. W4QK
    J.C. W4QK Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have not been able to get the voice keyer to work either. However, it does key the radio but I get no transmit audio. To key my 6400M I select the same CAT serial com port that I have set up for keying CW. I suspect I am not selecting the correct DAX audio input to transmit the recorded voice although I have tried different ones. Please let the group know if you get the N3FJP Voice Keyer working correctly.
  • Dave Garber
    Dave Garber Member ✭✭
    Options

I think you need the ptt option, not cat for keying the rig, or maybe select vox as an option..

• J.C. W4QK
    J.C. W4QK Member ✭✭
    Options

I have the N3FJP voice keyer working now. I am using a CAT Serial Port #7 to key the Flex 6400M and I have selected the DAX Audio TX (FlexRadio Systems) to feed the recorded audio files to the Flex. I have attached two screen shots to better explain the settings.

• Cy Stanway
    Cy Stanway Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks!!!