Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Transmit lock when using "Send CW"

schacterfoto
schacterfoto Member ✭✭
edited January 2021 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
I use a 6400M with an RM Italy HLA 305 amplifier operated via PTT. I have set up an automated CW message "RIG IS FLEX 6400M PWR". After "PWR" I cut in manually with my actual power level and antenna info. I've noticed that if I start manual transmission too soon after the message ends (to make it sound seamless to the person at the other end) the rig locks up in TX and will not revert to RX. Problem is solved by waiting a beat (say, half a second) after the automated message concludes.
Tagged:

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.