Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Anyone using the Q5 Multi-Band Transverter?

2»

Comments

• Don Achelpohl
    Don Achelpohl Member ✭✭

Thanks Tim (VE6SH) for the message. Been up to other projects so haven't been checking back here recently. I believe I am ready to go when my 5BVUX ships. Have 50 feet of BNC connector, high quality cable that I can use to sit on my patio with my Arrow antenna and my laptop to see if I can hear some of the satellites. Also plan to see if I can hit some of the repeaters in the area with the Arrow. Hope to order some aluminum stock to build some Yagi antennas - look like there are some excellent articles at ARRL and on the net. Should be a fun and exciting summer! Sounds like you found the SBVUX easy to set up - hope a newbie can figure it out too.

Don AC0UH

• Don Achelpohl
    Don Achelpohl Member ✭✭

Tim,

Haven't heard anything yet on my shipping date. Will be following your experience with the cable as you continue your project.

Don AC0UH

• Tim VE6SH
    Tim VE6SH Member ✭✭

Don

Still waiting on the cable to arrive. I also ordered a Leo Bodnar external GPS reference for the 6700. Hopefully will all arrive this week

Tim VE6SH

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.