Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.
SmartSDR v3.1.12 and the SmartSDR v3.1.12 Release Notes. | SmartSDR v2.6.2 and the SmartSDR v2.6.2 Release Notes.
SmartSDR v1.12.1 and the SmartSDR v1.12.1 Release Notes. | Power Genius XL Firmware v3.4.16. | Power Genius XL Utility v2.2.10.
SmartSDR CAT not connecting to the Flex 6500
The image above shows the current status of the Flex 6500. As you can see, FRStack, SmartSDR, SmartSDR DAX are all connected and the virtual com ports are in place. However, as you can see SmartSDR CAT is not. There is only one radio to choose from. I am running SmartSDR V 3.1.12. Today is the first time that SmartSDR CAT will not connect. No changes have been to the PC running Windows 10.
I would appreciate any suggestions.
73, Bob, KN4HH
Leave a Comment
- 15.9K All Categories
- 63 Community Topics
- 1.9K New Ideas
- 139 The Flea Market
- 5.4K Software
- 4.9K SmartSDR for Windows
- 39 SmartSDR for Maestro and M models
- 96 SmartSDR for Mac
- 144 SmartSDR for iOS
- 152 SmartSDR CAT
- 71 DAX
- 280 SmartSDR API
- 7.1K Radios and Accessories
- 5.8K FLEX-6000 Signature Series
- 562 Maestro
- 14 FlexControl
- 729 FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios
- 161 Power Genius Products
- 124 Power Genius XL Amplifier
- 14 Power Genius Utility
- 23 Tuner Genius
- 44 Shack Infrastructure
- 23 Networking
- 95 Remote Operation (SmartLink)
- 50 Contesting
- 145 Peripherals & Station Integration
- 64 Amateur Radio Interests
- 425 Third-Party Software