Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Smartlink Connections on Maestro

Dan-N7HQ
Dan-N7HQ FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager admin

Beginning late Friday (11/6) and over the weekend, we received reports of Maestro connections to radios using SmartLink fail with a "Your session has expired. Please log in.." message. We apologize for the inconvenience, are investigating the issue, and will keep you posted here.

Dan, N7HQ

Tagged:

Comments

• Ken Hansen
    Ken Hansen Member ✭✭

This was my weekend with my "New to me" Maestro:

• Marc
    Marc Member ✭✭

same here ....... you are not alone with this issue, FlexRadio pse fix it!

https://community.flexradio.com/discussion/8023562/your-session-has-expired-please-log-in

• Dan-N7HQ

We have identified the problem as related to a software change on our authentication provider's back end. That change had an unexpected impact to SmartLink. We are working with them to resolve the issue and will update everyone when we have more information.

Dan, N7HQ

• Ken Hansen
    Ken Hansen Member ✭✭

Dan, Thank you for the update, I, and I assume others, appreciate it.

• Ken Hansen
    Ken Hansen Member ✭✭

I'm happy to report, as noted on another thread, the issue appears resolved. Flex reported the issue resolved at 4:30 CST elsewhere on the community site, and I just confirmed it with my Marstro.

Thanks Flex, appreciate your efforts to resolve this issue.

• Dan-N7HQ

Folks,

Yes, we're happy this problem is now resolved by our provider. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience.

Dan, N7HQ

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.