Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.
SmartSDR v3.1.12 and the SmartSDR v3.1.12 Release Notes. | SmartSDR v2.6.2 and the SmartSDR v2.6.2 Release Notes.
SmartSDR v1.12.1 and the SmartSDR v1.12.1 Release Notes. | Power Genius XL Firmware v3.4.16. | Power Genius XL Utility v2.2.10.
Tuning Flex 6600 with an external ATU.
I did build a 90 meter long longwire loop to serve as a 160m antenna. It does not tune with my Flex 6600 ATU but it does tune with MFJ-993B ATU connected to my ICOM-7300. I did disconnect the MFJ-993B from the 7300, put it on manual control, and connected it to the Flex 6600. Playing all tricks I did not manage to get the 6600 tune the antenna with the MFJ.
- How to you make the Flex 6600 tune an external ATU in general and MFJ-993B in particular.
- Which types of ATU are fit for use as an external ATU for Flex 6600.
Leave a Comment
- 61 Community Topics
- 1.9K New Ideas
- 137 The Flea Market
- 5.4K Software
- 4.9K SmartSDR for Windows
- 39 SmartSDR for Maestro and M models
- 95 SmartSDR for Mac
- 144 SmartSDR for iOS
- 152 SmartSDR CAT
- 71 DAX
- 279 SmartSDR API
- 7.1K Radios and Accessories
- 5.8K FLEX-6000 Signature Series
- 562 Maestro
- 14 FlexControl
- 728 FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios
- 159 Power Genius Products
- 122 Power Genius XL Amplifier
- 14 Power Genius Utility
- 23 Tuner Genius
- 44 Shack Infrastructure
- 23 Networking
- 95 Remote Operation (SmartLink)
- 50 Contesting
- 144 Peripherals & Station Integration
- 63 Amateur Radio Interests
- 425 Third-Party Software