Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Anyone know how to use SmartLink with the API?

KD0RC
KD0RC Broomfield, COMember, Super Elmer Moderator

I have my Teensy-based (Arduino work alike) box full of buttons and knobs working reasonably well when connected to my DHCP served LAN using the API. Now I want to expand its capabilities to include SmartLink so that I can operate it remotely. I assume that there is a website or ip address that I would connect to, and then provide my credentials. I assume further that the data would not flow via the SmartLink server, but that the server would then give me the proper ip address (or something) to hit to connect to the radio. Am I in the ballpark on how this works? Any insight on how to get connected to the radio remotely would be much appreciated.

Thanks & 73,

Len, KD0RC

Tagged:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.