Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.
SmartSDR v3.1.12 and the SmartSDR v3.1.12 Release Notes. | SmartSDR v2.6.2 and the SmartSDR v2.6.2 Release Notes.
SmartSDR v1.12.1 and the SmartSDR v1.12.1 Release Notes. | Power Genius XL Firmware v3.4.16. | Power Genius XL Utility v2.2.10.
Problem with TX Flex6700 and SPE2k-FA
I am asking this for a friend so I may not have all the details.
He is setting up a Flex 6700 and an SPE Expert 2K-FA with a SteppIR antenna. He has everything talking to each other. The problem is when the SDA100 controller with the Tuning Relay Board is tuning the antenna the amp will still go into transmit, even with the TX1 RCA cable disconnected. I feel there is something we are missing?? How it the amp being keyed with no TX1 signal being sent to it??
Leave a Comment
- 61 Community Topics
- 1.9K New Ideas
- 138 The Flea Market
- 5.4K Software
- 4.9K SmartSDR for Windows
- 39 SmartSDR for Maestro and M models
- 95 SmartSDR for Mac
- 144 SmartSDR for iOS
- 152 SmartSDR CAT
- 71 DAX
- 279 SmartSDR API
- 7.1K Radios and Accessories
- 5.8K FLEX-6000 Signature Series
- 562 Maestro
- 14 FlexControl
- 728 FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios
- 159 Power Genius Products
- 122 Power Genius XL Amplifier
- 14 Power Genius Utility
- 23 Tuner Genius
- 44 Shack Infrastructure
- 23 Networking
- 95 Remote Operation (SmartLink)
- 50 Contesting
- 144 Peripherals & Station Integration
- 63 Amateur Radio Interests
- 425 Third-Party Software