Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

It would be really nice if topics with new replies were at the top

Options
Ted  VE3TRQ
Ted VE3TRQ Member ✭✭✭
edited September 2020 in Community Topics

I find that mostly I only want to read topics that I am NOT following when they have a new reply - something potentially new and interesting to read, although I am not interested enough to follow the topic and get emails.

if those items with new replies were at the top, they would be more obvious, and would also not slip into the “Next page” area which I really only pay attention after getting to the bottom.

Comments

• Justin W4JTD
    Justin W4JTD Member ✭✭
    edited September 2020
    Options

+1

or at least a way to see all threads with a new reply on a different page. I frequent another forum that has this feature and I use it more than any other part of the forum except search.

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    Options

By default, all posts that have an update are shown at the top of the discussion page unless they have received too many dislikes and then it is de-emphasized.  You may have to refresh the page to get the most current listing of discussions.

If you are Following certain categories and have configured your view to only show posts in categories you are following, you will not see posts from other categories, because you have a filtered view. If you view is set to show all posts, then you can see them. See the Message Board article Using the Community Category "Follow" Feature for more information regarding the use of the Follow feature.