Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

remote from Korea working great!

James Kennedy-WU5E
James Kennedy-WU5E Member ✭✭

I want to thank Flex and Wo2x for the great work they help me with in setting up. But due to time difference the only nets and others on when I get on SmartSDR .

thanks again

the again for super customer service from the FLEX Community

Jim

wu5e

Comments

• KI4P
    KI4P Member ✭✭

Hey Jim, enjoyed working you the other night from Korea. good luck on continual time on the air. maybe we will work you again.

Rick KI4P

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin

I'm moving the post to the Remote Operation category for greater visibility

• Dudley  WA5QPZ
    Dudley WA5QPZ Member ✭✭✭

Jim,

Glad that you have arrived in Korea ok, Hope the virus is still down there, looking forward to working your remote while you are there.. Be safe and try to make the Flex Net when you can on Sunday. 🙂

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.