Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Area for legacy Flex radio owners??

Hello,

1st I have been on the community for years. I was not notified about the new community, till I saw a posting on one of the amateur radio sites that I happen to frequent. I was expecting an e-mail from Flex radio announcing the new platform, but only learned of it due to the external posting.

2nd, I know that the legacy products are not supported much by Flex radio, but I was told that all of the previous postings which also include the Flex 5000a, 3000 and 1500 along with Power SDR would be brought over to this new platform.

3rd. How about opening a legacy area on this community with a legacy moderator?

4th. I was assigned a NEWBIE role to this platform even though I have been on the community for years. What gives?

Look forward to a reply from someone at Flex on my questions. Thank you and 73

KB6QXM

Best Answer

Answers

• Robert KB6QXM
    Robert KB6QXM Member ✭✭

Was this just completed or did I simply miss this? I did not see this at my first glance, but see it now. Thank you for your response.

This discussion has been closed.