Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Problem: Maestro via iPhone Hotspot

Pat_W5WTH
Pat_W5WTH Member ✭✭
edited May 2020 in Maestro
New to Flex.

I can't seem to hotspot my Maestro via my ATT iPhone.  I have turned all the display rates to their minimums.   See the two pics.   The Maestro seems connected to the iPhone hotspot, but the Rx never seems to turn on.   Just for grins, I let it "cook" for about 5 minutes and nothing changed.  

Has anybody gotten this to work or can offer advise?  I am running v3.1.11 and have rebooted the phone and done (what I think) are all the obvious things.

Thanks,
Pat / W5WTH

Answers

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    edited May 2020
    When you see that display something else is blocking the actual data communications between the Maestro and the radio (called the VITA49 data).    Sorry, I don't have much else to add at the moment that will help you resolve it.

• Ha Gei
    Ha Gei Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    In fact the STREAMING of the IQ Data is blocked . A friend of mine has that on a 400Mbit Cable Connection. he needs to upgrade the contract to allow IPV4 and 3rd Party streams.

• Lasse Moell
    Lasse Moell Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Having the same problem, was forced to set up a VPN tunnel to my home.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.