Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

CW Skimmer and Slicemaster

Jim
Jim Member ✭✭
edited February 2020 in Third-Party Software
I'm running a Flex 6400 with DM780,  WSJT-X, Log4OM, and FLDIGI.  I have Slicemaster installed, but to be honest I don't see what it doing for me. I've still had to configure all of the above third party applications manually.  Now I've downloaded CW Skimmer, and it doesn't even show up in Slicemaster, let alone get configured. I'm new to Flex and Slicemaster so Im quite sure that I'm the problem but I'm at a loss as how to get slicemaster to set up CW Skimmer. Any help would be appreciated

Answers

• AH0U
    AH0U Member ✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Cab you lost some screen shots of your SliceMaster Laubch and Sync screens
  • Jim
    Jim Member ✭✭
    edited February 2020

Here they are
  • K1DBO
    K1DBO Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Jim,

Slice Master cant find the programs you have installed.  Any chance you've installed them somewhere other than their default locations?  If so, you'll have to manually edit the Slice Master config.ini file to tell Slice Master where to look.

--Don

• Jim
    Jim Member ✭✭
    edited February 2020

They've all been installed in their default locations and everything is located on the same drive
  • K1DBO
    K1DBO Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Jim. 

I'd like to take a look at your Slice Master log files.  If you have a minute, please send them to the email address you see when Slice Master starts up.  Just navigate to
        C:Users<your user name>AppDataLocalK1DBO

then right-click on slice-master and select 'Send toCompressed (zipped) folder'.  This will create a zip file that you can then attach to your email.  It might explain why your installed programs are not showing up in the launch menu.

--Don

• Jim
    Jim Member ✭✭
    edited February 2020

Just sent the file

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.