Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex 6400 and Maestro ethernet cabling

Joseph Hill
Joseph Hill Member
edited April 2020 in Maestro
Just received my 6400 and Maestro.  If I do not want to operate remote or operate Maestro apart from the 6400, I don't have to put either on ethernet...correct?  Just cable them together with the supplied cable?  Thanks.

Answers

• Chris DL5NAM
    Chris DL5NAM Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    That's ethernet too !
  • Joseph Hill
    Joseph Hill Member
    edited April 2019
    Hi Chris.  So just cable the Maestro to the 6400 and that's it...right?  And yes I guess that is considered ethernet too!  Thanks.
  • Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    edited April 2019
    Correct. Plug a lan Cable from the 6400 to the Maestro.
  • Joseph Hill
    Joseph Hill Member
    edited April 2019
    OK thanks Michael.
  • Martin AA6E
    Martin AA6E Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    You will need to have internet connectivity to install software updates eventually.
  • Joseph Hill
    Joseph Hill Member
    edited April 2019
    Roger that Martin...thanks.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.