Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.
SmartSDR v3.1.12 and the SmartSDR v3.1.12 Release Notes. | SmartSDR v2.6.2 and the SmartSDR v2.6.2 Release Notes.
SmartSDR v1.12.1 and the SmartSDR v1.12.1 Release Notes. | Power Genius XL Firmware v3.4.16. | Power Genius XL Utility v2.2.10.
Flex 6700 running Smart SDR 2.4.9 on Win10 randomly opens a second slice receiver
Flex 6700 running Smart SDR 2.4.9 on Win10 randomly opens a second slice receiver. Not band or mode dependent. Seems to have started with version 2.4.9, but have rolled back to 2.3.9, and it still happens. Has anyone seen this before? Also may be related to the Spring Win10 update???? ALSO sometimes SmartSDR starts with two slice receivers on different bands in the same panadapter.
Leave a Comment
- 56 Community Topics
- 1.9K New Ideas
- 96 The Flea Market
- 5.2K Software
- 4.8K SmartSDR for Windows
- 28 SmartSDR for Maestro and M models
- 70 SmartSDR for Mac
- 134 SmartSDR for iOS
- 145 SmartSDR CAT
- 57 DAX
- 273 SmartSDR API
- 6.9K Radios and Accessories
- 5.7K FLEX-6000 Signature Series
- 542 Maestro
- 9 FlexControl
- 704 FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios
- 129 Power Genius Products
- 101 Power Genius XL Amplifier
- 10 Power Genius Utility
- 18 Tuner Genius
- 30 Shack Infrastructure
- 13 Networking
- 75 Remote Operation (SmartLink)
- 43 Contesting
- 106 Peripherals & Station Integration
- 55 Amateur Radio Interests
- 370 Third-Party Software