Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

turf file for japan

haruo
haruo Member
edited April 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows
I bought FLEX - 6500 from my American friend.
Is there a way to obtain Japanese TURF file due to Japanese transmission frequency restriction?

Answers

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    edited April 2019
    We will need to open a support case to get this handled correctly.
  • Johan / SE3X
    Johan / SE3X Member ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Tnx Michael,  Have a similar situation, probably having the wrong TURF for my Flexes. Submitted a ticket an hour ago.
  • EduardoCarvalho
    EduardoCarvalho Member ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Nishimura-san, Go to the main site and select Support, then Help Desk. On the right tip side there will be a link to Submit Request. Below is the link. https://helpdesk.flexradio.com/hc/en-us?mobile_site=false Eduardo, KC8R

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.