Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.
SmartSDR v3.1.12 and the SmartSDR v3.1.12 Release Notes. | SmartSDR v2.6.2 and the SmartSDR v2.6.2 Release Notes.
SmartSDR v1.12.1 and the SmartSDR v1.12.1 Release Notes. | Power Genius XL Firmware v3.4.16. | Power Genius XL Utility v2.2.10.
Computer Speakers in Addition to the Flex
I am sure this has been asked before but I can't seem to find much so here it goes.
Sometimes I like to use the Flex's computer for other duties (web search, YouTube).
I currently have my PC speakers plugged into the back on the Flex. How does one hear the audio coming from the computer (music/YouTube etc.)?
Do I need to have another set of speakers plugged into the back on the computer also?
FYI—I have trying plugging my headphones into the front of the speak jack on the PC and still can hear anything from the computer.
Leave a Comment
- 65 Community Topics
- 1.9K New Ideas
- 137 The Flea Market
- 5.4K Software
- 4.9K SmartSDR for Windows
- 39 SmartSDR for Maestro and M models
- 95 SmartSDR for Mac
- 144 SmartSDR for iOS
- 151 SmartSDR CAT
- 71 DAX
- 279 SmartSDR API
- 7.1K Radios and Accessories
- 5.8K FLEX-6000 Signature Series
- 562 Maestro
- 14 FlexControl
- 727 FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios
- 158 Power Genius Products
- 122 Power Genius XL Amplifier
- 14 Power Genius Utility
- 22 Tuner Genius
- 43 Shack Infrastructure
- 22 Networking
- 95 Remote Operation (SmartLink)
- 50 Contesting
- 142 Peripherals & Station Integration
- 63 Amateur Radio Interests
- 422 Third-Party Software