Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.
SmartSDR v3.1.12 and the SmartSDR v3.1.12 Release Notes. | SmartSDR v2.6.2 and the SmartSDR v2.6.2 Release Notes.
SmartSDR v1.12.1 and the SmartSDR v1.12.1 Release Notes. | Power Genius XL Firmware v3.5.23. | Power Genius XL Utility v2.2.10.
Customize RX filters (right click & configure)
I was talking to the guys from Flex this weekend at the ARRL Centennial convention the subject was brought up about future ability to be able to right click RX filters per mode and customize and save them. PowerSDR had this feature. For example, edit the 1.6K button, rename it to 2.0K and change the low cut and high cut to 300/2300 Hz.
I'd like to see how much interest there is in this ability. I know I would like to have different filter buttons than the default six buttons.
Leave a Comment
- 15.9K All Categories
- 66 Community Topics
- 1.9K New Ideas
- 140 The Flea Market
- 5.4K Software
- 4.9K SmartSDR for Windows
- 39 SmartSDR for Maestro and M models
- 96 SmartSDR for Mac
- 144 SmartSDR for iOS
- 152 SmartSDR CAT
- 71 DAX
- 280 SmartSDR API
- 7.1K Radios and Accessories
- 5.8K FLEX-6000 Signature Series
- 562 Maestro
- 14 FlexControl
- 729 FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios
- 163 Power Genius Products
- 126 Power Genius XL Amplifier
- 14 Power Genius Utility
- 23 Tuner Genius
- 45 Shack Infrastructure
- 24 Networking
- 95 Remote Operation (SmartLink)
- 50 Contesting
- 148 Peripherals & Station Integration
- 64 Amateur Radio Interests
- 426 Third-Party Software