Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

abot half the time the radio opens up in a non-configured mode with no antennas and no sound. Wha

Options
calvin white
calvin white Member
edited February 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows

Comments

• KY6LA_Howard
    KY6LA_Howard Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    The word is PERSISTENCE which has not yet been implemented...
  • George KF2T
    George KF2T Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Options
    I've noticed that if my network isn't correctly configured, you may run into this. Does the problem happen when the 6000 is plugged directly into the PC LAN connection?
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    Options
    This is not normal. There is something going on that requires more in depth investigation. I am converting your question topic to a problem topic and then creating a HelpDesk support ticket so we can figure out what is going on.
  • Dudley-WA5QPZ
    Dudley-WA5QPZ Inactive Employee
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Late experience nearly always points to a network issue, flaky cables, switches, hubs, but can also be related to firewall/antivirus issues also, along with network configuration.
  • Watts - K4QJZ
    Watts - K4QJZ Member ✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I think I have a similar issue I can duplicate the issue every time if I do the following: My radio is on an antenna switch, if the 6700 is not switched to the antenna and I power it up (Orange to green) the radio comes up in a state where it receives nothing on any band I switch to. Some times the radio is slow to show on the network as well after this. If the antenna is switched on or no cable is connected to the antenna port it comes up fine. I suspect the antenna switch shorts all port, which are not connect to the radio and this affects the radio in some negative way.
  • Watts - K4QJZ
    Watts - K4QJZ Member ✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I should add one more note. After the radio and software are up and running with the antenna switched off, I see no signals on any band with the antenna switched on. The only way to fix this is to shut down the software and Radio and restart with the antenna switched in. All is fine then.
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Watts - Please open a HelpDesk Support ticket for your issue so we can work it with you individually. For details on how to submit a HelpDesk support ticket, please refer to the following URL: http://support.flexradio.com/ Once the support ticket is submitted, a support engineer will be in contact so we can work on the issue. Make sure to include your radio's serial number.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.