Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

V3 and Spots?

Options
Dwayne_AB6A
Dwayne_AB6A Member ✭✭
edited May 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows
Updated to V3 over the weekend but my Spots are now missing. Is it me or are others having issues with Spots??

Answers

• Eric-KE5DTO
    Eric-KE5DTO Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Dwayne,

Spots should be working better than ever in SmartSDR v3.0.  Can you tell us some more about how you are setup?  What application are you using to supply the spots?
  • Dwayne_AB6A
    Dwayne_AB6A Member ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Options
    WSJTX and CW Skimmer are my two primary apps. Slice Master stopped working for me with V3 so that may have something to do with it.
    Windows 10.
    The reason I asked my question is just to confirm if its just me affected. Your response confirmed I need to do some more digging on my side.
  • Eric-KE5DTO
    Eric-KE5DTO Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited April 2019
    Options
    I might suggest that you try using CW Skimmer with sdr-bridge.  It now supports spots.  See this thread: https://community.flexradio.com/flexradio/topics/sdr-bridge-v3-beta-2-available-now
  • Dwayne_AB6A
    Dwayne_AB6A Member ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Will do! Thank you!

• Robert Lonn
    Robert Lonn Member ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Options
    What I have seen many times, is sometimes when things dont work, if you uninstall the SPOT software, and re-install it everything works normally.. After major Windows 10 updates, I find I have to re-load the ICOM Drivers for my IC-R8600 so I can use HDSDR software.. 

Just an FYI...

Robert

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.