Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

My 6300 NO turn On

Sal ( HK1T )
Sal ( HK1T ) Member
edited April 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Any help?... 

when i try to turn on the 6300, .....Push the power button.. After 50-55 seconds of green flashing my 6300 no turn on, after this time the radios goes off,  The factory reset dosent works...

Thanks..

Answers

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    edited April 2019
    I am converting this to a help desk ticket.  
  • Sal ( HK1T )
    Sal ( HK1T ) Member
    edited May 2018
    Many Thanks..!
  • K5CG
    K5CG Member ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Power Supply Voltage?
    Adequate current?
  • Sal ( HK1T )
    Sal ( HK1T ) Member
    edited May 2018
    Yes, im using a MFJ 25AMP power Suply, and the VHF radio its working fine,whit the same powerS (double Check 13.9 V)  

All the cables are disconected (obviusly not the power cord), so sad i receive the radio only 3 monts ago.  :-(    I did the factory reset, and it's the same result ...  When i try to turn ON  i receive  50-53 seconds of green flashing and goes to Off.

• Delbert McCord
    Delbert McCord Member ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Thats what mine did when it had its fan issue. Good luck. If you only purchased a a few months ago you should be ok to get it fixed for free.
  • George KF2T
    George KF2T Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Try a factory reset INCLUDING disconnecting power for a few minutes. Good luck & hope it's easily fixed.
  • Sal ( HK1T )
    Sal ( HK1T ) Member
    edited May 2018
    Thanks George, 

I did...   and its not working.  Again when i try to turn ON  i receive  50-53 seconds of green flashing and goes to Off.   
  • Sal ( HK1T )
    Sal ( HK1T ) Member
    edited May 2018
    I hope too, Thanks Delbert.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.