Flex-6500 SmartSDR FT8 Remote only issues

• Question
  • Updated 3 months ago
  • (Edited)
Ft8 Dax Remote Issues

Having trouble getting sound for ft8 . It saying that pc disable any suggestions on how to set this up? Am I missing a few steps everything else works fine except Dax doesn’t seem to have sound or receiver transmitter for dax. any suggestions ?
Photo of David-N1DRS

David-N1DRS

• 11 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
  • confused

Posted 3 months ago

Photo of David

David

• 286 Posts
  • 49 Reply Likes
What is your question? Last I heard DAX was not support on the SSDR remote WAN connections. It may possibly be added in the future.
Photo of Michael Walker

Michael Walker, Employee

• 268 Posts
  • 75 Reply Likes
David

DAX does not work over SmartLink at this time for many reasons.   

This might help for non-remote  connections.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3D96B_Bdgw

Mike
Photo of Robert Lonn

Robert Lonn

• 252 Posts
  • 64 Reply Likes
Mike from Flex.. Thanks for the link to the Video.. Is their a spot on the Flex Website that shows all the Videos that Flex has produced.. Doing a search on YouTube would not show this Video,, I find these Videos useful and would like to look at more videos if available! Thanks

Robert
Photo of Tim - W4TME

Tim - W4TME, Customer Experience Manager

• 9148 Posts
  • 3466 Reply Likes
Photo of Robert Lonn

Robert Lonn

• 252 Posts
  • 64 Reply Likes
Thanks Tim,,, right in front of me!!!! I need to remember that their is the FLEX main website, and the Flex Community and they are two different web pages...

Robert
(Edited)
Photo of Tim - W4TME

Tim - W4TME, Customer Experience Manager

• 9148 Posts
  • 3466 Reply Likes
:-)
Photo of Steven Linley

Steven Linley

• 215 Posts
  • 25 Reply Likes
I have a PC in my shack. I remote into it and I run Dax and digital programs on that PC. Works perfect. The Maestro is my remote to the radio and my PC is my remote to everything else.
(Edited)