Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

6600M Manual

Did I miss a link somewhere to the owners manual for the 6400M/6600M radios??

Answers

• Jim Jerzycke
    Jim Jerzycke Member ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Thanks, Ron.

I'll be getting a new Flex in a couple of months to replace my 5000.

I'd better get busy reading the manuals!

73, Jim  KQ6EA/0
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited January 2018
    Please note that these are DRAFT versions and we'll be updating them with the released versions as soon as they are finalized.
  • Carl N8VZ
    Carl N8VZ Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    It would be nice if you'd offer a printed version of the 6600M manual, and others as well.  The manual is so large that it really takes a long time to print, and reading it on the screen is a little cumbersome.  Just a thought.  73 de Carl N8VZ
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited February 2018
    For FlexRadio to print, and bind the manual and sell it (at a profit - we are a business, ya know), would be more expensive than going down to your local Kinkos and having it done yourself.
  • Jim Garland
    Jim Garland Member ✭✭
    [{"insert":"If you get a chance, Tim, check out the bound and printed manual that is supplied with the Alpha 9500 amplifier. The PGXA amplifier costs a thousand dollars more than the Alpha and buyers who shell out their $7000 are evidently only entitled to a link to a manual.\n"}]
This discussion has been closed.