Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

6600M Manual

Options
Did I miss a link somewhere to the owners manual for the 6400M/6600M radios??

Answers

• Jim Jerzycke
    Jim Jerzycke Member ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Thanks, Ron.

I'll be getting a new Flex in a couple of months to replace my 5000.

I'd better get busy reading the manuals!

73, Jim  KQ6EA/0
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Please note that these are DRAFT versions and we'll be updating them with the released versions as soon as they are finalized.
  • Carl N8VZ
    Carl N8VZ Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Options
    It would be nice if you'd offer a printed version of the 6600M manual, and others as well.  The manual is so large that it really takes a long time to print, and reading it on the screen is a little cumbersome.  Just a thought.  73 de Carl N8VZ
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited February 2018
    Options
    For FlexRadio to print, and bind the manual and sell it (at a profit - we are a business, ya know), would be more expensive than going down to your local Kinkos and having it done yourself.
  • Jim Garland
    Jim Garland Member ✭✭
    Options
    [{"insert":"If you get a chance, Tim, check out the bound and printed manual that is supplied with the Alpha 9500 amplifier. The PGXA amplifier costs a thousand dollars more than the Alpha and buyers who shell out their $7000 are evidently only entitled to a link to a manual.\n"}]
This discussion has been closed.