6600m Display Off

• Problem
  • Updated 5 months ago
  • In Progress
When I use the front panel of my 6600M, then switch to SSDR, the display on the front panel remains on, but shows connected to a different user.  If I then reboot the radio and go right into SSDR, the front panel displays nothing - completely black.  Shutting down SSDR, the display remains black, and none of the front panel controls are responsive.  I have to reboot the radio to get the front panel or SSDR working again.

Is this normal behavior?
Photo of David Salomon

David Salomon

• 100 Posts
  • 22 Reply Likes

Posted 5 months ago

Photo of David Salomon

David Salomon

• 100 Posts
  • 22 Reply Likes
Another odd thing, related I think.  Besides needing to reboot the radio, SmartCAT lost its mind.  It showed no connection for any of the ports until I stopped and restarted it.
Photo of Tim - W4TME

Tim - W4TME, Customer Experience Manager

• 9148 Posts
  • 3467 Reply Likes
We are going to need a lot more information to triage this problem and we do not do that level of support on the Community, so I have converted your Community post to a HelpDesk support ticket.
Photo of David Salomon

David Salomon

• 100 Posts
  • 22 Reply Likes
OK, thanks.  I can't reproduce it right now as I have several nets to do over the next few hours.  When I have a few minutes, I'll reproduce it (if I can) and document the steps taken.
Photo of Tim - W4TME

Tim - W4TME, Customer Experience Manager

• 9148 Posts
  • 3467 Reply Likes
Please document it in the HelpDesk ticket.  Some screen pics would be helpful to the support tech too.