Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Has anyone had problrm with message"Slice limit has been reached. Close a slice and try again".

Options

I just purchased a used Maestro. It apparently was used with ver 3. I had trouble getting it to display ver2 options. when I did It booted up found the 6300. it opens up with neither slice A or B were active When I selected a slice. it displayed above message. I can do nothing to clear the message

Answers

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

When you get this message, it tells the story.

It looks like you have 2 slices open on your PC or MAC and since the 6300 has a limit of 2, you are trying to open a 3rd slice.

• Buford, W4HVW
    Buford, W4HVW Member ✭✭
    Options

I bought this Maestro to take to my winter home I already have a Maestro which I have no trouble opening both slices.

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

Thanks for the update.

If you get a support case opened, then will help you out.

Make sure you do not have 2 slice operating anywhere else at the same time.

• Buford, W4HVW
    Buford, W4HVW Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks

B

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.