Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Possible Maestro C Bugs

Options
AA1SS
AA1SS Member ✭✭
edited April 10 in Maestro

Noticed 2 things with my new Maestro C

1. Battery indicator suddenly is sitting at 96% charge even with battery removed and running on AC only
  2. To get vox to work when first turning on Maestro I have to hit tune button first then the vox will work properly.

Comments??

Comments

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

To have this correctly tracked, please open a support ticket.

I don't see the 96% issue or anything similar and run with my battery out all the time. Does it go away if you reboot? If so, we need to know that. I was not able to recreate the same issue.

• AA1SS
    AA1SS Member ✭✭
    Options

So I unplugged power and let it run on battery and got to 80%. Plugged back in and it charged to 100%.

• AA1SS
    AA1SS Member ✭✭
    Options

It did not clear upon rebooting. It stayed at 96% for 2 days. Only way to get it to work properly again was disconnect ac supply and let it run on battery. When it hit 80% it charged up normally to 100%

• Jim Moore
    Jim Moore Member ✭✭
    Options
    If it helps, Mike, I have the same issue. My Maestro stays plugged in much of the time, so it's not really a problem for me. If I leave it unplugged and run the battery down to, say, 75%, I can charge back to 100%.
  • VE7ATJ_Don
    VE7ATJ_Don Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I can't say for sure, but possibly at 96%, the battery/supply don't think it needs to go into 'charge mode' and just keeps running. When you run on battery and get it say, below 80% then it decides it needs to recharge?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.