Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Drivers for the Maestro hardware

Options
G3DEN
G3DEN Member ✭✭

I have an old Maestro unit, that needs a new screen, is it possible to get an image of the OS and the drivers for the Dell tablet used in the unit, not the OS just the drivers?

I have a replacement tablet, all I need is the drivers for the Maestro hardware, as the hard drive on the unit is kackared.

Answers

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

Open a support ticket please.

Installing the OS is not as trivial as installing the OS on a RPI.

We may be able to handle installing our software on your tablet, but it would be a time and materials sort of cost.

Hopefully the Service team can help you out with it. I’m not sure if Germany has the tools or not, so it might have to come back to Texas. They will update you once you ask.

Good luck with it.

• G3DEN
    G3DEN Member ✭✭
    Options

Hello Mike,

Thank you for the information, all I need are the drivers for the Maestro hardware, I will not be able to send the unit over due to the cost of shipping and the repair.

If I give it a try and it works great, if it does not work then there is not a problem.

I will raise a ticket.

Thank you

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.