Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Plastic Plugs

Options
AA1SS
AA1SS Member ✭✭

Plastic plugs for the Maestro C tilt feet don't work . . . Whats up with that . . . They're too big . . . Is QC sleeping

Comments

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Options

known issue. You can open a Help Desk ticket.

Dave wo2x

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

The real mystery is why are the holes there in the first place? :)

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    edited April 6
    Options

I would think the plugs are designed to go in the holes to allow easy sliding on hard surfaces. Just my two cents.

I purchased new center and rear speakers for my home theater. The stands came with different “feet” for the bottom. Rubber feet for hard floors and spikes for deeper carpet.

• AA1SS
    AA1SS Member ✭✭
    Options

Not necessary to open a ticket . . . Not that important.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.