Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Network Status window only shows close button

Options
minorsecond
minorsecond Member, Unconfirmed ✭✭
I've searched the Windows forums for this first, but didn't find an answer. When I click the network indicator in SmartSDR to see network stats, all I see is the close (X) button that appears on the upper right of windows. The link below is a screenshot.

https://imgur.com/a/Iy4YIxF

Is there a way to fix this?
Tagged:

Answers

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

I opened a support ticket for this.

• Alessandro I2SVA
    Options

I have the same issue here on Flex 6400, v3.5.8 on Windows 11. Is this a known problem or should I open a ticket?

Thanks, 73

Alessandro I2SVA

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Options

Hi Alessandro, you should open a ticket.

• johnn1jm
    johnn1jm Member ✭✭
    Options

I'm getting this too on 3.7.4 and Windows 10. Anyone get the solution from Flex?

John N1JM

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

2 things it could be. One, is off the screen some place.

The other is that it was minimized somehow. It really isn't a SmartSDR bug, but more a Windows issue. Sadly, the only thing I can think of it to fix it is to delete all the settings for SmartSDR in %appdata%, but then you are at risk of losing other settings.

• johnn1jm
    johnn1jm Member ✭✭
    Options

Of course it works ok on my Windows 11 PC 😊. Maybe I'll try uninstalling and reinstalling 3.7.4 on my Win10 PC.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.